Ylang-ylang Essential Oil can help relieve sore muscles while at the same time giving a relaxing and sensual effect.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Relieves sore muscles
- Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flowers
- Plant Description: A fast-growing tree exceeding 5 m per year, and it attains an average height of 12 m; the evergreen leaves are smooth and glossy; the flowers are drooping with six narrow, greenish-yellow petals, rather like a sea star.
- Aroma: Sweet, floral, slightly fruity with gentle tropical undertones
- Note: Base to middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Pale yellow to deep orange
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Black Pepper, Cedarwood, Copaiba, Geranium, Grapefruit Pink, Mandarin, Neroli, Peppermint, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main constituents: Linalool 10%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: 0.5%
- More Safety Info: Possible skin sensitization. Recommend a maximum dilution of 0.8% for topical applications.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Ylang Ylang Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to email@example.com.