Used for its medicinal and culinary purposes, Juniper Berry offers countless benefits including calming nervous tension, soothing sore muscles and joints, increasing focus, and supporting respiration.
- Calms nervous tension
- Purifies the air
- Relieves sore muscles and joints
- Increases Focus
- Supports respiration
- Botanical Name: Juniperus communis
- Origin: Serbia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Berries
- Plant Description: Juniper belongs to the pine family (Cupressaceae), an evergreen. It is commonly found on the mountains of Europe, North America and Southwest Asia. Its tree can grow up to 25 ft. high.
- Aroma: Sweet aromatic pine, sweet woody
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cypress, Fir Needle, Pink Grapefruit, Laurel Leaf, Blood Orange , Black Pepper, Spearmint
- Main Constituents: α-pinene, sabinene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 2 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Juniper Berry Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.