- Relieves pain
- Skin cell regeneration
- Botanical Name: Jasminum grandiflorum
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Solvent extraction
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: a climbing deciduous plant with clusters of white flowers.
- Aroma: floral, sweet with tea-like undertone
- Note: Middle to base
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Dark
- Blends Well With: Geranium, Rose, Lavender, Orange, Tangerine, Lemon, Lime, Grapefruit, Clary Sage, Sandalwood, Rosewood, Frankincense, Neroli, Melissa, Cypress
- Main Constituents: 58% Esters, 8.85% Diterpenoids, 8.61% Monoterpenols
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: 0.5%
- More Safety Info: Recommended max dilution of 0.5%. Jasmine essential oil may produce an allergic reaction to people with fragrance-sensitive dermatitis.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Jasmine Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to email@example.com.