When first discovered in Australia, Eucalyptus treated everything from a cough to skin diseases. Eucalyptus leaves were minced to use for respiratory ailments, wounds, ulcers, aching joints, fevers, and dysentery. Today you could find Eucalyptus in cough syrups, toothpaste, and cosmetics.
- Improves mental focus
- Eliminates oily skin
- Supports respiration
- Relieves sore muscles
- Botanical Name: Eucalyptus globulus
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Woods and Leaves
- Plant Description: Eucalyptus globulus trees have bluish-green leaves. The eucalyptus globulus tree is also known as blue gum for its bluish-green colored leaves. It is an evergreen tree native to Australia with an average height of 90 to 180 ft. It has narrow leaves from which the essential oil is extracted.
- Aroma: Clean, camphoraceous scent with nostril opening intensity
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Cajeput, Cedarwood, Citronella, Ginger, Lavender, Lemon, Myrtle, Frankincense, Spearmint, Tea Tree
- Main Constituents: 1,8-Cineole: 80.53%
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: No
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Shelf life of 2 to 3 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Eucalyptus Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.