The S. Spicatum is one of the three species from the Genus Santalum that have significance in Aromatherapy. This variation of sandalwood helps reduce oily skin and has a relaxing and cooling effect.
- Botanical Name: Santalum spicatum
- Origin: Australia
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Heartwood
- Plant Description: A small, shrub-like tree with aromatic wood.
- Aroma: Rich, sweet, fragrant yet delicate, woody, floral
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Medium to thick
- Color: Clear with a yellow tinge
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Copaiba balsam, Coriander, Geranium, Lemon, Mandarin, Myrrh, Neroli, Nutmeg, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: a-Santalol:16.2%, trans-Farnesol: 13%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to seven (7) years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Sandalwood (S. Spictuam) Essential Oil 15 ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.