Patchouli used to be packed with silks and cashmere from India all throughout the British Empire to repel insects. In aromatherapy and perfumery, Patchouli provides an excellent fixative that can help extend the shelf life of other more expensive oils. It also helps improve skin's appearance and can calm nervous tension and worry.
- Improves appearance of skin
- Calms nervous tension and worry
- Repels bugs
- Botanical Name: Pogostemon cablin
- Origin: China
- Extraction Method: Steam Distillation
- Plant Part: Leaf
- Plant Description: From the family Lamiaceae, commonly called the "mint" or "deadnettle" family; grows as a bushy herb, with erect stems and bearing small, pale pink-white flowers.
- Aroma: Sweet & musky
- Note: Base
- Consistency: Medium
- Color: Clear to pale yellow
- Blends Well With: Basil (Sweet), Bergamot, Cedarwood, Clove, Copaiba Balsam, Cypress, Geranium, Lavender, Myrrh, Neroli, Orange, Palmarosa, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: Patchoulol 30.02%
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Patchouli Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to email@example.com.