Melissa balm is not only attractive to bees, but chefs and home cooks are in love with Melissa as well. It can easily calm upset stomachs, reduce sleeplessness, and promote emotional well being.
- Calms upset tummy
- Offers comfort to those who grieve
- Inspires hope and joy
- Reduces sleeplessness
- Botanical name: Melissa officinalis
- Origin: Bulgaria
- Extraction Method: Steam distilled
- Plant Part: Flower/Leaf
- Plant Description: The flowers, white or yellowish, are in loose, small bunches from the axils of the leaves and bloom from June to October. The plant dies down in winter, but the root is perennial.
- Aroma: Herbal, lemony, fresh aroma
- Note: Middle
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear, colorless to yellow liquid
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Geranium, Jasmine, Lavender, Lemon, Marjoram, Neroli, Rose, and Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: Geranial, germacrene D, neral, β-caryophyllene
- Kid Safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: Yes
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 3 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Melissa Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.