Lemon oil has been historically recognized as a cleanser. It reached the height of its fame when the British Navy used lemon to counteract the effects of scurvy. This citrus fruit is energizing, cooling, and promotes mental clarity.
- Cleans naturally
- Provides mental clarity
- Botanical Name: Citrus limon
- Origin: Argentina
- Extraction Method: Cold Pressed
- Plant Part: Fruit Peel
- Plant Description: A small thorny evergreen tree with round yellow fruits.
- Aroma: Strong bright lemony scent
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear to greenish yellow
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Cedarwood, Citronella, Coriander, Geranium, Lavender, Lemongrass, Lime, Neroli, Palmarosa, , Rosemary, Sandalwood, Vetiver
- Main Constituents: Limonene, β-pinene, γ-terpinene
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: This oil is phototoxic when used on the skin at dilution rates higher than 2.5% (12 drops/ounce carrier oil). Storage life up to 2 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lemon Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org.