One of the most well-known and commonly used essential oils in aromatherapy, Lavender boasts a wide array of benefits including promoting healthier skin and hair, supporting the immune system, and aiding in sleep.
- Promotes healthy skin
- Relieves sore Muscles
- Boosts immunity
- Botanical Name: Lavandula officinalis (40/42)
- Origin: France
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Flower
- Plant Description: This herb belongs to the Lamiaciae family. It’s a bushy shrub with tiny, tubular blossoms with 12-18 inches flowers that spike upward.
- Aroma: Fresh, herbaceous, floral scent with a woody, balsamic undertone
- Note: Middle to top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Clear
- Blends Well With: Bay, Bergamot, Chamomile, Citronella, Clary Sage, Geranium, Jasmine, Lemon, Mandarin, Orange, Palmarosa, Patchouli, Pine, Thyme, Rosemary, Rosewood, Ylang-ylang
- Main Constituents: linalyl acetate, linalool
- Kid Safe: Yes, 2+
- Pregnancy Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Breastfeeding Safe: Yes, consult doctor
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Storage life up to 4 years.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Lavender Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to email@example.com.