Sweet basil got its name from ‘Basileus’, a Greek word for ‘king’. That’s why today it is considered as the king of herbs! Basil has long been used in ‘Ayurvedic’ treatment - a holistic body healing which was first practiced in Ancient India.
- Strengthens self confidence
- Clears the mind
- Reduces severity of vomiting, upset stomach
- Assists in preventing gas
- Relieves head tension
- Botanical Name: Ocimum basilicum
- Origin: India
- Extraction Method: Steam distillation
- Plant Part: Leaves
- Plant Description: The plant comes from India and is a small shrub that grows from 30 - 130 cm. tall with leaves in a lighter shade of green.
- Aroma: Slightly balsamic woody, fresh strong pungent sweet-spicy aroma
- Note: Top
- Consistency: Thin
- Color: Colorless to pale amber
- Blends Well With: Bergamot, Clary Sage, Clove Bud, Lime, Eucalyptus, Juniper, Lemon, Neroli, and Rosemary
- Main Constituents: Linalool 18,13, estragole 74,40
- Kids safe: May be used by children 10+
- Pregnancy Safe: No
- Breastfeeding Safe: No
- Cat Safe: No
- Dog Safe: Yes
- Special Dilution Rate: None
- More Safety Info: Generally safe. Follow dilution instructions.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Basil Essential Oil 15ml
We are confident that you will love your SIMPLY EARTH oils. If you any reason are not 100% satisfied, SIMPLY EARTH will exchange them for another oil for up to 365 from the date of your purchase. To process an exchange, please email your request to email@example.com.